Centennial Race Weekend: OCFS's 100th Anniversary Race
The biggest ever event in dirt track racing history will feature 3 days of racing culminating in a massive $100,000 CASH to win feature race on Saturday, August 17th all to celebrate 100 years of racing at The Orange County Fair Speedway. Racing’s biggest stars will assemble for their shot at the unprecedented payout and the prestige of winning this historic event at what is racing’s oldest continuously operated track. Fans can camp on the grounds for this 3-day event that will feature reserved grandstand seating, drive-in viewing and special VIP areas like the new covered Party Deck.
- 11:00am Pit gate open drivers and crews
- 2:00pm Gates Open - public
- 2:00pm - 6:00pm museum opens in Arena
- 2:30pm wall of champions unveiled
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm Gary Balough “Building the Batmobile” lecturer and debut documentary film trailer
- 4:00-5:00 pre-race media open to public
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm BB time trials
- 6:00pm - 7:20pm BB and SP heats
- 7:20pm-8:00pm BB and SP consi BB consi 4 ea x 6m = 24m SB consi 4 ea x 6m = 24m
- 8:00pm-8:30pm intermission/ceremony
- 8:00pm-8:30pm SP feature
- 8:30pm-9:30pm BB 100 lap feature
- 9:00pm-9:30pm winners circle in plaza
- 9:30pm-11:00pm Mike DelGuidice - On Tour with Billy Joel @ Pavilion
- 9:30pm-11:30pm Outdoor Cinema- Cars
- 9:30-? 31st lap post-race party night
CHILD ( 10 & UNDER):
CHILD ( 10 & UNDER) $20.00.
PARTY DECK (8/15)
TABLE OF (up to) 4 ALL AGES $240
RESERVED CAMPING (UPPER DRIVE-IN)
OVERNIGHT PARKING $150.00.
(FAIRGROUNDS CAMPING-NO HOOK-UPS)
OVERNIGHT PARKING $100.00.
(Upper Parking Lot-No Hook ups)
ATV PERMITS $50.00.