CENTENNIAL RACE WEEKEND: OCFS'S 100TH ANNIVERSARY RACE
The biggest ever event in dirt track racing history will feature 3 days of racing culminating in a massive $100,000 to win feature race on Saturday, August 17th all to celebrate 100 years of racing at The Orange County Fair Speedway. Racing’s biggest stars will assemble for their shot at the unprecedented payout and the prestige of winning this historic event at what is racing’s oldest continuously operated track. Fans can camp on the grounds for this 3-day event that will feature reserved grandstand seating, drive-in viewing and special VIP areas like the new covered Party Deck. Day three features a 160-Lap, $100.000 to win, Big Block Modified main event.
- 12:00pm Gates open to public
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm corn Hole tournament @ Pavilion
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Victory Speedway RC Championship
- 12:00pm -6:00pm museum open
- 3:00pm-4:30pm driver autograph session
- 4:30pm-5:00pm HFR v GMS NGOTS Exhibition
- 5:00pm-6:00pm time trials
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm heats
- 7:00pm- 7:30pm Consi’s
- 7:30pm - 8:30pm intermission/ ceremony
- 8:30pm - 9:30pm Centennial race
- 9:30pm - 10:00pm winners ceremony
- 10:00pm - ? 31st lap centennial celebration
RESERVED ADULT $65. CHILD (10 & UNDER) $60.
GENERAL ADMISSION ADULT $60. CHILD ( 10 & UNDER) $30.
DRIVE-IN ADMISSION THREE DAY PACKAGE ADULT $150.00. CHILD ( 10 & UNDER) $75.00. FRI & SATURDAY PACKAGE ADULT $90.00. CHILD (10 & UNDER) $45.00. SATURDAY (ONLY) ADULT $60.00 CHILD (10 & UNDER) $30.00
PIT ADMISSION ALL AGES. WEEKEND $165.00. DAILY $75.00.
PARTY DECK TABLE OF (up to) 4 ALL AGES SATURDAY $400
PARKING PERMITS (3 DAY)
RESERVED CAMPING (UPPER DRIVE-IN) $200.00.
OVERNIGHT PARKING $150.00. (FAIRGROUNDS CAMPING-NO HOOK-UPS)
OVERNIGHT PARKING $100.00. (Upper Parking Lot-No Hook ups)
ATV PERMITS $50.00.