CENTENNIAL RACE WEEKEND: OCFS'S 100TH ANNIVERSARY RACE
The biggest ever event in dirt track racing history will feature 3 days of racing culminating in a massive $100,000 to win feature race on Saturday, August 17th all to celebrate 100 years of racing at The Orange County Fair Speedway. Racing’s biggest stars will assemble for their shot at the unprecedented payout and the prestige of winning this historic event at what is racing’s oldest continuously operated track. Fans can camp on the grounds for this 3-day event that will feature reserved grandstand seating, drive-in viewing and special VIP areas like the new covered Party Deck. Day two features a special Small Bock race in addition to the second leg of the Big Block Modified main event.
- 12:00pm gates open to public
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm corn Hole tournament @ Pavilion
- 12:00pm-3:00pm Victory Speedway RC qualifying
- 2:00pm-6:00pm museum opens
- 2:00pm-4:00pm legends autographs
- 4:00pm-5:00pm GOAT presentation ceremony
- 5:00pm-6:00pm BB & SB time trials
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm Heats
- 7:30pm-8:00pm Consi’s
- 8:00pm -8:30pm intermission
- 8:30pm- 9:00pm SB feature
- 9:00pm - 9:45pm BB feature
- 9:45pm -10:00pm winners ceremony
- 10:00pm -11:30 The Artimis Pyle Band
- 10:00pm - 12:00am outdoor cinema Cars 2
- 10:00pm - ? 31st Lap post race party
RESERVED ADULT $55.00. CHILD ( 10 & UNDER) $45.00.
GENERAL ADMISSION ADULT $50.00. CHILD ( 10 & UNDER) $25.
DRIVE-IN ADMISSION THREE DAY PACKAGE ADULT $150.00. CHILD ( 10 & UNDER) $75.00. FRI & SATURDAY PACKAGE ADULT $90.00. CHILD $45.00.
PIT ADMISSION ALL AGES WEEKEND $165.00. DAILY $75.00
PARTY DECK TABLE OF (up to) 4 ALL AGES. FRIDAY $300.
PARKING PERMITS (3 DAY)
RESERVED CAMPING (UPPER DRIVE-IN) $200.00
OVERNIGHT PARKING $150.00 (FAIRGROUNDS CAMPING-NO HOOK-UPS)
OVERNIGHT PARKING $100 (Upper Parking Lot-No Hook ups)
ATV PERMITS $50.00.